Friday, October 19, 2007
a great vacation
I had a great time with the family hiking and sweating the first week of October. We did Glassy Mountain and Kings Mountain. It was a repeat for Glassy as it is one of my favorite places. I love the view from the front porch of the Sandburg home. I think I could be really creative and artistic if I could rock on that front porch. At Kings Mountain National Park the gnats were out in full attack making it a challenging experience for all of us to keep a good attitude. Then it was next door to the Kings Mountain State Park where it was gnat free. This is a cool place worthy of a return visit. I love my family, I love hiking and being outdoors and I love being on vacation! Paradise Found!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for DaddyO!! Gotta love a man who'll take his family on vacation :)
Post a Comment